Please contact me if you'd like a shorter day.
Below are the full day options.
Full day of wedding photography from getting ready to dancing:
- pre wedding meeting
- private online gallery for friends & family to view your photos
- access to download all high resolution images with print permission
- Louise will photograph the day as above
- Sam will video the whole day delivering the following 3 videos:
a 2-4 minute highlight video, a longer video of up to 20 minutes, and the ceremony & speeches in full
Relaxed photo shoot before the wedding for me to get to know you better, you to get to know me better and have a practise! Bring your dog if you have one!
There are many advantages to having a second photographer:
- more photos of you both getting ready
- the ability to capture both couple's reactions during the ceremony
- more pictures of your guests while Louise is photographing groups
How long are you with us on the day?
Should we book a second photographer?
Why would I book a Pre Wedding Shoot?
Do you do Group Photos?
Do I have to order prints through you?
I don't have any time restrictions (within reason!), so I'll be there for getting ready until dancing in the evening/sunset/sparkler photos etc.
Yes! You'll get so many more photos! Please see my prices above.
A pre wedding shoot is a great way for me to get to know you as a couple. You also get to know me better which means on the wedding day it's not just a stranger turning up to photograph your wedding!
It's a relaxed photoshoot in the Cotswolds, and you will receive all the photos to print from.
Yes, absolutely! It's up to you how many we do, but I recommend around 10-15.
You have to remember that the photographer doesn't know who everyone is, so if you'd like guaranteed photos of your most important family & friends, all looking in the same direction, this is a good idea!
You will be able to download all the images in high resolution ready to print from yourselves.
You or your friends/family can also order prints directly from your online gallery.